This was what Eli spent his weekend doing a few weeks ago...16 tons of rock around our yard. it looks sooooo much better now! I am no longer embarrassed of our yard - it's amazing what a difference the last few weeks of changes have made in our yard, we are loving it!
We used pictures that Eli took to make these canvases for our 'carpet room' decor.
Eva and her pal Tatum (Phil and Sarah's new puppy). It's a love hate relationship, Eva loves Tatum when she's sleeping, but hates her when she's awake and constantly trying to nibble on Eva and pestering her..one day I'm sure it'll be the other way around.
Eva and her girlfriends taking a joyride
Feeding Eli some snacks
This is how we sleep every night on the pillow...and she does know if one of these stuffed animals is missing.
She insists on wearing her hat and sunglasses
I bought these tiny novelty plastic babies for Nick and Janet's baby shower, and I found one outside after the party and gave it to Eva. She is so funny with it, she treats it like one of her baby dolls. She pushes it in the stroller, and as seen below, she gives it a bottle, and holds it and pats it - it is so funny.
We have been swimming every day! Eva is okay with going under, not crazy about it, but okay with it. She automatically paddles and kicks, so that's great! My first goal though is to get her to go under and then roll over so she floats up face up (that's the survival technique the swim schools want you to learn first). I did swim lessons with the little girl that I nannied for a year and a half and she was the same age as Eva when we started, so I'm just trying to do everything we always did in class, and so far, Eva is doing great and loving it! She is usually done after 20 minutes or so though and then she wants to play in her little pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment