We finally hiked Papago mountain, right by the zoo. It's very popular and not much of a hike, more of a touristy hike, and we had never been there! So we finally went over.
lots of oranges this year!
"I can't walk" |
delicious french fries (or really, it's probably the ketchup that has her hooked)
We went tailgating with a bunch of friends and had so much fun! Football tailgating in AZ is far far different than tailgating in Chicago...I'll give you one guess how it's different. cough* green grass, sunshine, short sleeves cough*
Getting a tastee stick at the doctor's office always makes it better. (they're flavored sticks...)
Eva kept posing in the mall play area and demanding I take a picture. Luckily she was being super cute, so I was happy to do it.
| Scooby-do may have been a little too spooky. |
Babies come with us everywhere. Ella's baby's first word is 'marshmallow'.
and in case I forget to write this somewhere else, I need to acknowledge Ella's imaginary friend, Kaylee Gianna. Ella said Kaylee Gianna has invited us over to her house, and I asked Ella how to get there. She said we just go 'round and round and round til we see her purple house'. Maybe we'll get to go there in 'a few whiles' (another famous Ella term)
No comments:
Post a Comment