Friday, September 17, 2010
my "nesting"
I'm not one of those nesters that has to clean every corner of the house with a toothbrush (I know you are all shocked). But, one crazy thing I did do was go diaper crazy! I just couldn't rest until I felt we had enough diapers, in a few sizes (what if she grows rapidly in 2 days and we aren't ready to leave the house?). I had to cram them in to every nook and cranny in the guest/baby room, but at least we have diapers! (and I had coupons, and I've figured out the price per diaper at every store in the different sizes - so I know where to get the best deal!) I know cloth diapers are cheaper in the long run if you handle it correctly and better for the environment but who am I kidding - when I watched Gianna and we had swim lessons they had to wear a special swim diaper that were expensive but reusable and really good at keeping everything in - as opposed to disposable swim diapers that aren't always the best, but if she pooped in that - I threw it out, along with her swimming suit if anything got on there as I was taking off the diaper, because there was no way I was cleaning either of them. So after that flashback I snapped back into reality and I know that disposable diapers are the ones for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment